Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Routine

I did in fact decide on using the overnight shipping on my Iekordrin.

I couldn't be happier.

This Halloween (or should I say Hella-ween) I went and preformed at a pub in the next town over. Some "All Hallow's eve" event, I don't really remember the details to well. I do remember taking 3 Iekordrin about an hour before my set, I felt great to be honest. I felt like, it's hard to describe actually, I wouldn't say "high" mainly because I felt so in control of my body, exactly like the product advertised. I was both relaxed, but completely focused, and happy as all hell, I'm sure I looked high. Anyway, I got on stage, and I don't know...I didn't follow my scripted material. I made everything up on the spot, the jokes just came to me, and from what I can recall, they were all, hilarious. I killed that room like I've never done before. I guess this stuff put me in the right state of mind. The people at the show were all in tears laughing, which brings up something I learned, don't mix Iekordrin and alcohol, the whole night is a blur to me, it's all bright colors and giggle fits in my head. I bring this up mainly because, as strange as it sounds, I can't remember any of the joke I told, and when I mean, any, I mean ANY of them, all I remember is going on stage and sounds coming out of my mouth. Well I also remember the laughter, specifically I remember this one guy in the back end of a 70 ft room busting a gut the whole show. I don't really remember what he looked like (like I said everything is kinda blurry), but I do remember that, ironically, I believe he was dressed as a clown, go figure. My god he was loud, I could very clearly hear him over everyone else, you know I honestly thought someone in the audience would bring it up how deafening he was, but I suppose it didn't bother them or they were too busy laughing. So all in all, things went fantastic, I made about $200 in tips and I've been asked to come back to that same pub next week! Believe you and me, I will absolutely be buying myself more Iekordrin.

-Max

1 comment: