Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Heavens Heard Me...



So the past few days I've been looking around town, as well as online, for anything to help me stay calm and collected on stage. I think I will contact these guys and give their product a try. I have, high, high doubts that it will do anything for me, drugs don't exactly have "no side effects" like ever. Regardless, I have got to try something, I'm struggling to write new material and I feel like it's self doubt getting to me. On the bright side, I will be preforming in the next town over this weekend! Depending on how fast I choose for this company to ship me a bottle of "Iekordrin" I could have some by show-time.

I think I'll use overnight mailing...

-Max
(p.s. I blocked out the number for the company, if they are a hoax or selling a bad product I wouldn't want people reading this blog to go and buy from them.)

1 comment: