Saturday, October 25, 2014

Joke Idea #1

Alright, so I might be a little nervous as I type this, I have a show tonight and I've been working on finalizing material all day long. I have a joke I would like to type out, see how it looks on paper if you catch my drift.

"So I was walking down the street one night, everything is fine, I'm having a nice fucking night. I keep walking and I see this bum and he looks pretty raggedy, now he's an old guy, and I'd feel bad if I left him hanging. So I walk up and ask him, "Hey, buddy you ok? You need anything?" He looks up at me smiling, "Nah I'm alright sonny, but thank you for asking." Now at this point I'm a little confused, and I, you know, get a little further down on his level and say "Well it's just I saw you were homeless, and I was wondering if you needed any money, or food, or something along those lines." The guys lets out a chuckle, "Oh kid I'm not homeless! I just really like BOXing!"

I really like this one, I'm gonna fit it in my set :)

-Max.

1 comment: